Use of Site:
The content of this Ink Unlimited website and its individual pages is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
These terms and conditions apply to the Ink Unlimited website only. Other websites linked to or from this site, as well as other services or companies referring to have their own terms and conditions, which might not necessarily coincide with those of Ink Unlimited.
Reservation of Rights:
Ink Unlimited reserves all rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and any other proprietary right that Ink Unlimited may have on this website, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided.
The use of the rights and property of Ink Unlimited requires prior written consent from Ink Unlimited . Ink Unlimited is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you.
When registering on this website, users need to provide truthful information and be at least thirteen (13) years of age.
Users are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of their login / registration details. Users are also solely responsible for uses via their passwords – whether authorised or unauthorised. Ink Unlimited immediately needs to be notified of any unauthorised user registration or access.
This website and its related services are provided on an “as is” basis. Ink Unlimited is the owner of this website and exclusively reserves all associated rights and may (at any time and without notice and any liability to its users) modify or discontinue this website and its services and / or delete the data provided – whether temporarily or permanently. Ink Unlimited shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy or improper delivery of any data or information.
Third Party Services:
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and / or be made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by their own policies. Ink Unlimited shall not be liable or responsible for any dealings or interaction with third parties.
This website may contain content that may be objectionable. Ink Unlimited is not responsible for viewpoints differing from that of users.
All information or data of any kind (including, but not limited to, text, images /photographs / graphics, videos, music / sound files and software / code), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the content or the person whose user account is used.
Submission of Content:
By providing any content to this website:
- you agree to grant to Ink Unlimited a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display / publish, distribute, promote, reproduce/modify/ adapt, translate or save / archive the content. This includes creating derivative works and compilations thereof – in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media and technology known or later developed;
- you warrant that you have all legal, moral and other rights that may be necessary to grant Ink Unlimited with the right / license as above;
- you acknowledge and agree that Ink Unlimited shall have the right (but not obligation), in the sole discretion of Ink Unlimited, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any content you provide at any time and for any reason – with or without notice.
- Copying, reproducing, republishing or distributing the website and associated content, including the layout, design elements, images and text (also applicable to deep-linking, embedding or the use of analogous technology)
- Providing any content or perform any conduct that may be illegal, harmful / abusive / threatening, harassing, defamatory, libellous, offensive or vulgar / explicit / pornographic – including content or actions designed to (or which do) interfere with or interrupt this website or any service provided; content infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; content giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or content / actions which may violate an applicable local, national or international law, including (but not limited to) laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents or trade secrets
- Providing or using this website and any content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spamming, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorised advertising without prior written consent from Ink Unlimited
- Impersonating or misrepresenting your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal / misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you
- The collecting or harvesting of any data about other users
Ink Unlimited has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with this website. Ink Unlimited may investigate any complaints or reported violation of these terms and conditions and take any action that Ink Unlimited deems appropriate. This may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to users’ access and / or removing any materials from the website.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ink Unlimited (including its directors, employees, agents, affiliates, partners, independent contractors, advertisers and co-branders) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, that may be made by any third party, that is due to or arising out of conduct or connection with this website or service, your provision of content, your violation of these terms and conditions, or any other violation of the rights of another person or party.
Please also read the Ink Unlimited Disclaimer (below).
These terms and conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute. However, Ink Unlimited has the right, at the sole discretion of Ink Unlimited, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
- In the event that these terms and conditions conflict with any law under which any provision may be held invalid by a court with jurisdiction over the parties, such provision will be interpreted to reflect the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and the remainder of these terms and conditions will remain valid and intact.
- Failure of either party to assert any right under these terms and conditions shall not be considered a waiver of that party’s right and that right will remain in full force and effect.
- You agree that any claim or cause arising out of this website or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the claim shall be forever barred.
When you proceed to make an online purchase on this website, legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by Ink Unlimited, are limited by the Ink Unlimited Terms & Conditions.
Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the I Ink Unlimited Terms & Conditions. If you have any queries, please contact Ink Unlimited before making any purchase via this website.
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).
Ink Unlimited endeavours to offer competitive prices. Your total order price will include the price of the purchase, plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges (on the day of shipping).
Should Ink Unlimited reduce the shipping price within ten (10) working days of shipment, you may contact Ink Unlimited and request a refund of the difference between the price you were charged and the reduced selling price. To receive the refund, you must contact Ink Unlimited within two weeks (14 days) of shipment.
Ink Unlimited reserves the right to change pricing at any time, without prior notice.
Credit Card Payments:
Ink Unlimited accepts payment via MasterCard and Visa credit cards. If you do not have a credit card, please utilise one of the other payment options (EFT or Direct Deposit), or simply log off and return to the site at a later date to complete your order. All order details will be saved online under you profile, unless you ordered and paid as a guest.
Payment Security Policy:
PayFast processes all credit card transactions and is committed to providing secure online services.
All transactions are Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted, which comply with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. PayFast internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems. PayFast continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
PayFast is a PCI Security Standards Council Level 1 Certified provider and undertakes annual audits from an external Qualified Security Assessor. PayFast has also completed Verified by Visa certification, MasterCard SecureCode certification and has completed its ISAE 3402.
Ink Unlimited does not have access to any credit details.
EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer):
An EFT is one of the most widely used ways of sending money online. Upon checkout, select the option to pay via EFT, load Ink Unlimited as a beneficiary on your internet banking and use the unique order number in the reference line for your payment.
Alternatively, you can pay by making a direct deposit at your bank. In this case, please fax the deposit slip to Ink Unlimited to ensure that your payment is confirmed and that the order is shipped as quickly as possible.
For more information about how to order, special order requirements and other payment options, please contact the Ink Unlimited support team per e-mail on email@example.com.
Acc Nr: 6221 586 3756
Please allow 24-48 hours for bank clearance.
Shipping Time-Frame & Options:
Order processing will not begin until Ink Unlimited receives a confirmed order and full payment.
Ink Unlimited undertakes to ship your order within 72 hours (three business days) of receipt of your order and payment validation. Should I Ink Unlimited, through circumstances beyond the control of Ink Unlimited , be unable to do this, Ink Unlimited will contact you via e-mail and provide a revised shipping schedule no later than the 4th day after receipt of your order.
Occasionally packages are returned to Ink Unlimited undeliverable. In this case every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment.
Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left the Ink Unlimited premises.
Customs Fees / Import Duties:
In the case of international deliveries, your order may be subject to customs fees and import duties applicable to your region. You are responsible for paying any additional charges. Please note that customs clearance procedures can cause delays which may extend the original delivery estimates.
Refunds / Returns Policy:
Ink Unlimited does not accept returns or offer refunds on orders properly supplied and received by you in good condition.
Ink Unlimited accepts total responsibility for goods not properly supplied or received by you. In this case, Ink Unlimited will, at own election, either re-ship your order at own expense or return your payment in full.
Ink Unlimited recommends that you use a courier service offering shipment tracking and insurance for returning goods, as goods lost or damaged on return will result in no refund or return.
Contact Number: 044 871 3692
Fax Number: 086 694 4943
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A copy of the Electronic Communications & Transactions Act 2002 (ECT Act) is available here: http://www.acts.co.za/ect_act/
Continued use of this website signifies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.